(Omaha, NE, September 11, 2020) – Caregivers and healthcare professionals require guidance and resources to maintain and improve upon their quality services. Dr. Eboni Green, President and CEO of Caregiver Support Services, has launched several dedicated online forums where all topics and issues pertinent to caregiving can be shared and discussed.
Taking care of a loved one or client is no ordinary job. Caregivers work round the clock to offer essential services to the sick and vulnerable, a journey full of its own challenges and sorrows, while also cherishing many moments of joy and fulfillment. Is there a place where caregivers can go and ask for help for matters related to work and life?
The new caregiving forums are a place for a caregiver to network with and ask fellow caregivers and experts for tips, guidance, and resources. Anyone taking care of a loved one, client, a friend or others can join a relevant forum to discuss all caregiving related problems and relevant solutions.
New members can register at their chosen caregiving forums at: www.caregiversupportservices.com/forums
- Caring for Parents: The forum offers loving ideas on how to handle difficult situations.
- Caregiver Training Member Forum: For those looking for resources and training programs.
- Caregiver Wellness: Those needing help for their own health concerns, where members help each other live a life of optimum wellness.
- Caregiver Wellness for Companies: For caregiving companies to offer support, a better working experience and discuss employment related matters.
- Professional Caregivers: This section takes care of any questions caregivers may be seeking answers for.
- And more forums on handling grief, taking care of children and friends with special needs.
“We are pleased to present several forums for caregivers, home care aides, nursing assistants, medication aides and family members looking after a loved one or client. We hope these platforms will fill up the vacuum for places where they can go and seek assistance on any issue of concern,” said Dr. Eboni Green, President / CEO, Caregiver Support Services.
Founded in 1997 by Terrence and Eboni Green, Caregiver Support Services (CSS) is a non-profit organization with a 501(c) (3) tax exempt status. The organization was created after the realization that caregivers and those looking after a loved one or client did not know where to start gathering and coordinating resources and services. Now in its 22nd year, CSS is a nationally known non-profit with an entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information, please visit: https://www.caregiversupportservices.com/
Dr. Eboni Green, President / CEO
Caregiver Support Services
P.O. Box 4291, Omaha, NE 68104